9.11.10

Waiting...

Waiting for the confirmed good news to finalize the decision...
I welcome any good news but I hate decision making...
In this process, just hope i won't get anybody hurt.



(When i am being extremely lost and do not what to do next, i am inclined to stare blankly
at my surrounding. The above drawing came to my mind when i stared at the vase as shown
below for quite some time. Birdie, bear, little little stuff just sprung up like that, taking their own
positions on the branches
)

5 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

This is amazing!

yoon see said...

I agree with My Owl Barn!

Bella Sinclair said...

Awww, Owl, this is dreamy. I really love this. Beautiful arrangement, and so cute to see a wee little you. Your buddies are there to cheer you on, too. :)

Alex said...

This is awesome!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I've been browsing through your blog and enjoying all your artwork. Your characters are very cute, especially the owls. This is a beautiful piece!!