23.4.12

Painting on vertical glass panel on 21 Apr 2012



















Was assigned to make a simple artwork on glass panel at the gymnasium centre in a school. I must admit that it was not easy to paint on vertical panel like this one. The paints kept drooling due to the gravity resulting in uneven finishing and the stained glass effect was not satisfactory. Also, filling in the colours other than white inside the white outlines was not as simple as I had expected, as careful hands were required to ensure those colours would not 'dirty' the pure white lines.





3 comments:

Atta Rehman said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.
farm house karachi

yoon see said...

Congrats Owl Eng on your recent completed project. Keep up your good work!

Bella Sinclair said...

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! That looks beautiful! Very adorable, and I can see it must have been a LOT of hard work! Well done!