22.4.09

while we're out...


We are going for a short vacation from 23-28 Apr at Pulau Perhentian, one of the beautiful islands in Malaysia.
While we are away, a troop will be mobilised to watch our home sweet home and their base will be my stationery cubicle. Hopefully they are going to have fun as well. And, we will find them still intact when we return. Safe and sound from falling prey to cockroaches and strayed cats.
Now I can't wait to be recharged and have a blast there!!
Have great weekend yah!!!

7 comments:

Teri said...

Sounds wonderful! Have a great time and return safely.

Pea said...

very cute! Have a lovely trip!!

Asja said...

this is such a fun illustration, it puts a smile on my face!
have a nice trip!

yoon see said...

Great trip yeah and I guess by now you are back Owl Eng!
This is a sunny piece, I love the cat hidden out there:)

Alex said...

This is so interesting! :) Your mind works like a wonderland ^^

sophie philo said...

haha..so great!!!

sara! said...

I am too late - I am sure you had a blast! :) and I think the cat's face really make this illo alive :)