11.8.07

My new journal


Recently i have bought one whole new fabric cover book from Artfriend.
I've decided to make it my small journal which keeps all the nice words and inspirational thoughts from myself, my family, friends, movies or books i have read. All the colours and line work i've and will put into every page represent my determination to be a better and more positive person.
This is the very first page of my journal, recording my intention to stay creative all the times. Like the saying goes: "In Life, I have the power to make what i want & need. What I need, my creativity comes from inside me." - quoted from Kids' sacred places. I want this positive flow keep emerging out from inside me.

1 comment:

Freedom said...

Great! Keep updating this journal! It's important to generate positive thoughts, hang around positive people.. it helps to keep one happy and thankful :)