27.9.08

obsess with internet



Just one click away, many activities can be performed through internet which save us a lot ot time, money and troubles.
I can go thru the search engine and obtain a lot of adjectives telling me how a rose smells like, without having troubled to travel to botanical garden and smell it.
When i want some classical music, I can just download directly from website without spending single penny for concert or buying CD.
If I want some inspirations, can just take a look at other people's ideas or work posted online. copy and modify them without cracking my head. and ta da.. i can tell others this is my new idea.
I can even keep a cyber pet instead of a real one. i will not be heart broken and cry like last time, as the cyber one will not die.
How about raising cyber kid?

No comments: