6.7.07

Quality time out


Yesterday was my sister’s 27th birthday. Both of us did have great fun spending some quality time together – we enjoyed our 1-hour lunch at Cartel Café, catching up with each other and then spent another 2-hour hanging around the nice shops selling kids’ clothes and toys. Seeing those tastefully designed kid’s fashions had really made our day ;)
I didn’t get her any fantastic birthday gift. Just my hand-made card and one set of necklace and earrings. The necklace with little shining stones looked nice on her delicate neck.
Next year her birthday will be much different from the previous ones. She will have one little member joining the celebration – her baby girl will be arriving at this world in this coming September…yeah!! Now 7-month pregnant expecting my very first niece, my lovely sister is glowing with motherly love.

No comments: